Designer Baby Bags for the Workplace Posted on 21 Sep 00:00
While there are most businesses across the country that obviously will not allow their employees to bring their babies to work with them, there are some that are actually allowing parents to do this. This is all thanks in large part to a special infants-at-work policy, which enables a parent to both bring and care for their baby at their place of work until the baby turns six months of age. The designer baby bags from dapperbag are a perfect fit for a stylish, working mother who is able to bring her bundle of joy to the workplace.
There are only 200 companies across the United States that have adopted this sort of policy, which shows that they are rare; however, the total number of companies that offer them have more than doubled over the past decade as well. Companies that offer this sort of program say that they do so in order to allow new parents to have time to bond with their children, but there are other benefits that exist as well. For instance, it costs much less than implementing a plan such as on-site daycare, and it will also get employees to work much more quickly.
For the professional mom who is sophisticated, enjoys storing things on the outside of her bag and likes a lightweight feel on her shoulders the Sedalia is one of dapperbag's fashionable designer baby bags. This bag is bound to get you a multitude of compliments. The leather is stunning and the gold details make it a classic, chic addition to any woman’s bag collection. The cross body conversion and back pack option make it a breeze to carry and the roomy interior is perfect for the mom looking for a medium size diaper bag.
Features of Sedalia Designer Baby Bags:
- Ultra luxe black pebble leather (matte wax protective coating).
- Brushed gold hardware.
- Removable, adjustable, black nylon backpack straps.
- Large hidden front pocket, (magnetic closure).
- Large hidden back pocket, (magnetic closure).
- Dual side pockets.
- Studded strap and belt detailing.
- Stain and waterresistant glazed turquoise interior.
- Inside: zip pocket, dual bottle pockets (one with elastic, the other without), large catchall pocket, removable key strap with clasp.
- Front pocket: 3 card slots and one phone pocket.
- Removable matching round changing pad (clutch conversion).
- Protective feet on bottom.
- Reusable canvas tote.
Check out the collection of designer baby bags at dapperbag.com today!